Evaluation in Education
ERG SES E 10
- Non-Science Majors’ Knowledge of Scientific Practices to Evaluate Scientific Reports in Popular Media: The Role of Media Literacy
Filiz Bezci Semra Sungur
- A Comparison of Value-Added Models Used in Selected European Countries as Inspiration for the Czech Republic
- A Study on Students’ Algebraic Reasoning Regarding Pattern Generalization: The Case of Turkey
Zeynep Özel MİNE Isiksal Reyhan Tekin-Sitrava
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.