session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
'Crisis’, Feeling at Home, and Response to the Other’s Exclusion
13 SES 08
- The ‘crisis’ in education: researching included and excluded subjectivities through a European Strategic Partnership.
Mej Hilbold Caroline Pelletier
- “Feeling At Home”: The Significance of Recollection, Everyday Life and Dreams for the Construction of Life Projects.
Anna Aluffi Pentini
- Clinical Tools as Response to the Other’s Exclusion in the Field of Education and Educators’ Training: a psychoanalytically oriented approach
Stefania Ulivieri Stiozzi Laurence Gavarini
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.