session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Promoting Social Justice in Higher Education
07 SES 09 B
- Besieged language, excluded identity, unbounded emotions: co-designing an online Palestinian Arabic course to challenge isolation, power imbalance and cultural prejudice.
Giovanna Fassetta Esa Aldegheri Nathmi A.Y. Al-Masri
- The inclusive/exclusive divide: International students in higher education programs
- From The Ghetto To The University: The Social Impact Of The Integrated Plan For Roma People In Catalonia
Fernando Macías Aranda Tania García Espinel Gemma Álvarez Jiménez Joan Cabré Olivé
- Towards Mutual Understanding: Intergroup Encounters Between Arab and Jewish Students in Israel
Rivi Carmel Miri Yochanna Merav Badash
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.