session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Analyzing Spatial Practices in Relation to Inclusion/Exclusion in Different Educational Settings
04 SES 14 C
- Analyzing Spatial Practices in Relation to Inclusion/Exclusion in Different Educational Settings
Andreas Köpfer Tobias Buchner Borgunn Ytterhus Ingvild Aamot Julie Allan Clara Joergensen
- Inclusive spaces in early childhood: the case of Norwegian Kindergartens
Borgunn Ytterhus Ingvild Åmot
- Inclusive Spaces? Examining the relations between spatial practices in classrooms and schoolyards
- Our School: Our Space – inclusion and young people’s use of space within an English secondary free school
Julie Allan Clara Rübner Jørgensen
- The production of space in cooperation processes - reconstructing professional cooperation in inclusive schools in Germany focusing on space and expertise
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.