session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
“When Are We Ever at Home?”: Nostalgia for the future, for Europe and elsewhere
13 SES 17
- “When Are We Ever At Home?”: Nostalgia for the Future, for Europe and Elsewhere
SunInn Yun SoYoung Lee Marinete Araujo da Silva Fobister Alison Mary Brady Paul Standish Ian Munday
- Exile and Inclusion: The Concept of Belonging in Albert Camus’ “Exile and the Kingdom”
- From Heidegger to translation and the address of the other
- Nostalgia and Nihilism in the West: Revaluating the Contribution of Migrants
- On Nostalgia: Standing at the National Museum of Korea
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.