Social Justice and Education
ERG SES G 11
- Paradoxes of Eurocentrism in History education - the case of Norway
Mari Kristine Jore
- The Spoiled Identity Of Early School Leavers: A Recognitive Justice Approach
Carmel M Hobbs
- Identifying an Ideal Teacher’s Profile in a Diverse Classroom Through Students’ Voices
Daria Khanolainen Elena Semenova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.