session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
New Materialist Methods in ESS/ESD Research in Action
30 SES 11 B
- Making, sensing, embroidering: methodological perspectives on material participation in crafts and art ESE
Hanna Hofverberg Nanna Jordt Jørgensen
- Future-oriented Methodology: Distinctive horizons for and contributions to new materialist and post-qualitative research methodologies in and from ESE.
Birgitta Nordén Helen Avery
- Assemblage Theory and Environmental and Sustainability Education: New Materialist Approaches to Research
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.