session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Research on Progress towards Sustainability in (Higher) Education Systems
30 SES 06 B
- The Who and How of Sustainability Governance at Universities
Marco Rieckmann Inka Bormann Mara Bauer Benjamin Kummer Sebastian Niedlich
- Lock-ins and Opportunities. A Multi-Level Analysis of the Transition towards Sustainable Higher Education in Flanders
Katrien Van Poeck Maarten Deleye Thomas Block Ellen Vandenplas
- Insights into the diffusion process and leverage points of ESD in the German educational system
Nadine Etzkorn Mandy Singer-Brodowski Theresa Grapentin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.