session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Professional Status and Professional Identity
01 SES 03 B
- The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Teacher Professional Status in Japan: Implications for Teachers and Technology Specialists
- Career Teachers' Possibilities, Dilemmas and Professional Identity Constructs in Local Practice in the Light of a National Career Reform – a Study Outline
- Teaching in Adverse Contexts: Professional Development, Professionalism and Resilience
Maria Assunção Flores
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.