session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Popularism and Privatization
22 SES 11 E
- Notions of Success and Failure: How do Students Reflect Upon Academic Achievement in the Neo-Liberal University?
Sarah O'Shea Sally Varnham Janine Delahunty
- Against the odds: Free higher education in a privatized system
Carolina Guzmán-Valenzuela Daniela Véliz Elisabeth Simbürger
- Project Readiness: A Partnership in School Improvement
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.