session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Cross-Country Perspectives: “Transitions and Perspectives: Quantitative – Qualitative – Participative”
04 SES 06 A
- Symposium (Cross-Country Perspectives) “Transitions and Perspectives: Quantitative – Qualitative – Participative”
Katharina Felbermayr Helga Fasching Claudia Hofmann Karolina Siegert Bettina Lindmeier . . Liz Todd Astrid Hubmayer
- “Join the Reflecting Team!” – Potentials of RTs for the Participation of Youth with Disabilities, Parents, Professional in the Research Process
Helga Fasching Katharina Felbermayr Astrid Hubmayer
- What biographies can teach us – The chances of biographical interviews for youths in transitions.
Karolina Siegert Bettina Lindmeier
- School-to-work transition for young people with SEN: First experiences in apprenticeship and the role of career choice, fit-perceptions and support
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.