session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Resources for Inclusive Education – Outcomes, Risks, and Side Effects of Allocation Modes
04 SES 12 C
- Resources for Inclusive Education – Outcomes, Risks, and Side Effects of Allocation Modes
Jennifer Lambrecht Janka Goldan Joyce Gubbels Caroline Sahli Lozano Selina McCoy Karien Coppens Inge de Wolf Stefanie Bosse Katja Bogda Nadine Spörer Anne Sophie Ganz Sergej Wüthrich
- Comparing Modes of Governance in Inclusive Education: Does the Allocation of Resources Influence the Intra-School Distribution of Resources?
Jennifer Lambrecht Stefanie Bosse Katja Bogda Nadine Spörer
- Inclusive Education in the Netherlands: The Role of Funding Arrangements and Demographic Trends
Joyce Gubbels Karien Coppens Inge de Wolf
- Inclusive schooling and needs-based allocation of teacher resources – Challenges and empirical findings from Germany
- Systematic Randomness in the Allocation of Integrative School Measures
Caroline Sahli Lozano Anne-Sophie Ganz Sergej Wüthrich
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.