session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Researching Social Justice and Health (in)Equality across different School Health and Physical Education Contexts
18 SES 14
- Researching Social Justice and Health (in)Equality across different School Health and Physical Education Contexts
Göran Gerdin Wayne Smith Kjersti Mordal Moen Knut Westlie Lena Larson Katarina Schenker Fiona Chambers Rod Philpot Maureen Legge Susanne Linnér Marie Öhman
- Conceptualising social justice: What theoretical perspective(s) may provide new knowledge to the HPE field?
Kjersti Mordal Moen Knut Westlie
- Teaching for social justice in HPE – addressing social democratic principles and cultural privilege/marginalisation
Göran Gerdin Wayne Smith Rod Philpot Maureen Legge
- Using Critical Incident Technique Methodology to explore socially-critical teaching practices in HPE
Lena Larsson Katarina Schenker Susanne Linnér
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.