session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Researching Approaches to Professional Development
01 SES 01 C
- Powerful Professional Development: Results From a Randomised Controlled Trial of Quality Teaching Rounds
Jenny Gore Adam Lloyd Maxwell Smith Julie Bowe David Lubans
- •Investigating A School’s Own Peer Observation Cycle Process; Teachers Observing Teachers
Beth Gompertz Jan Georgeson
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.