Social Justice and Education
ERG SES H 13
- Practices inhibiting inclusion in a public primary school in Indonesia: When the invisible remains unrecognised
Costrie Ganes Widayanti
- Parental School Satisfaction and Segregation of Basic Education in Urban Finland
- Resilient Schools And Young People’s Sense Of Belonging: Young People And Their Schools in Portuguese Border Regions
Ana Milheiro Silva Sofia Marques da Silva Tânia Gouveia
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.