session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
International Perspectives on Student Retention in Higher Education Part 2
22 SES 17 A
Symposium continued from 22 SES 16 A
- International Perspectives on Student Retention in Higher Education II
Chris Kubiak Lars Ulriksen Stefanie Baier . . Mariana Alves Britten Ekstrand Monica A. Brockmeyer
- Improving Graduation Rates through a Relational Student Support Strategy
Stefanie T. Baier Monica A. Brockmeyer Monica A. Brockmeyer
- Improving Retention in a Large Scale Distance Learning Module.
- Transition, Retention and Learning to Manage to Cope with Academic Environments
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.