session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Professional Learning for Inclusive Practice
01 SES 03 C
- Towards Inclusive Practice: A Self-Study
Edda Óskarsdóttir Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir
- Pedagogies of Empowerment: Professional Learning Design Approaches for Minority Groups.
Pauline Taylor-Guy Gina Milgate
- Understanding Psychodynamics Within Inclusive Learning Settings
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.