session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Evidence-informed Practice: International Perspectives, Problems and Opportunities for Teacher Development
01 SES 16 C
- Evidence-informed Practice: International Perspectives, Problems and Opportunities for Teacher Development
Bronwen Maxwell Jim Hordern Georgeta Ion Chris Brown Sally Windsor Romita Iucu Jeana Kriewaldt Melanie Nash Tim Cain
- Exploring Teachers’ conceptual Uses of Research as Part of the Development and Scale-up Research-informed Practices
- Exploring the Factors Affecting the Uptake of Research by Educational Administration in Romania
Georgeta Ion Romita Iucu
- Knowledge, Evidence and the Configuration of Educational Practice
- Using Evidence-informed Triadic Dialogue During the Teaching Practicum to Enrich Professional Agency, Learning and Pedagogies
Sally Windsor Jeana Kriewaldt Melanie Nash
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.