session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Who Is Included? Who Gets Excluded? And Why? An International Comparison of Dropout In VET Programmes for Disadvantaged Youths
02 SES 16 B
- Who Is Included? Who Gets Excluded? And Why? An International Comparison Of Dropout In VET Programmes For Disadvantaged Youths
Marlise Kammermann Jörg Neumann Barbara Duc Francesca Salvà-Mut Lene Tanggaard Barbara E. Stalder Isabelle Bosset Nadia Lamamra Caterina Thomàs-Vanrell Aina M. Calvo-Sastre Carme Pinya-Medina
- Creating Drop-out In Vocational Education In Denmark
Lene Tanggaard Pedersen
- Evidence From Swiss National Data: Premature Apprenticeship Contract Terminations, Reentries, And Underlying Reasons
- Inclusion And Exclusion In Basic VET Programmes In Spain
Francesca Salvà-Mut Caterina Thomàs-Vanrell Aina M. Calvo-Sastre Carme Pinya-Medina
- What Does Premature Apprenticeship Contract Termination Tell Us About Low-threshold VET Programs? The Case Of The Swiss Federal VET Certificate
Barbara Duc Isabelle Bosset Nadia Lamamra
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.