session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Adult Education and Inclusion
02 SES 13 C
- Adult Education as a path to social inclusion: towards active citizenship through economic, social and civic participation
Natasha Kersh Hanna Toiviainen Paula Kuusipalo Nathalie Huegler Andrea Laczik Lázaro Moreno Herrera Karen Evans Pirkko Pitkanen
- The role of Adult Education in social inclusion of young adults: insights from the Horizon 2020 project (EduMAP)
Hanna Toiviainen Paula Kuusipalo Natasha Kersh Pirkko Pitkänen
- Inclusion, lifelong learning and active citizenship: some examples from England, Ireland and the Netherlands
Nathalie Huegler Natasha Kersh
- Adult education as a means to social inclusion in Nordic welfare states
Hanna Toiviainen Paula Kuusipalo Pirkko Pitkanen
- Inclusion through mentoring: lessons from Scotland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.