session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
02 SES 16 C
- Skills formation and Emigration in post-communist Europe: The chaniging role of vocational education and training
Jörg Markowitsch Horacy Dębowski Vidmantas Tūtlys Pepka Boyadjieva Kaja Reegård
- National conceptions and the changing role of vocational education in selected Eastern European countries
- Specificities of the institutional development of skills formation and VET systems in Lithuania: comparing incomparable?
- Exit, voice or loyalty to the VET-system? Training companies’ responses to large scale skills emigration from and immigration into Poland
Horacy Debowski Kaja Reegård
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.