session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Higher level vocational education: the route to high skills and productivity as well as greater equity? An International Comparative Analysis
02 SES 17 C
- Higher level vocational education: the route to high skills and productivity as well as greater equity? An International Comparative Analysis
Ann-Marie Bathmaker Leesa (Elizabeth) Wheelahan Kevin Orr Susan Webb Justin Powell James Avis Elizabeth Knight Steven Hodge Shaun Rawolle Lukas Graf
- Work-based Higher Education in Germany at the Nexus of Employer Interests and University Standards
Lukas Graf Justin Powell
- A distinct and separate future or a distinctive part of HE provision: the future of college-based higher education in England
Ann-Marie Bathmaker Kevin Orr
- ‘Keeping them in their place’? The limited growth of applied degrees in colleges in liberal market economies
- What does Higher Vocational Education bring to Higher Education that is distinctive?
Sue Webb Elizabeth Knight Steven Hodge Shaun Rawolle
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.