session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies as a Tool for Building Inclusive and Non-Discriminative Societies: The role of education
04 SES 03 B
- Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies as a Tool for Building Inclusive and Non-Discriminative Societies: The Role of Education
Ana Kozina Maria Rasmusson Magnus Oskarsson Birgitte Lund Nielsen Lise Réol Nina Roczen Mojca Rozman Urška Štremfel Manja Veldin Maša Vidmar Nina Eliasson Helene Dahlström Svenja Vieluf
- SEI competencies and classroom climate assessment
Nina Roczen Mojca Rozman Svenja Vieluf
- Social, Emotional and Intercultural competencies: Developing a Programme for School Staff
Birgitte Lund Nielsen Lise Andersen Reól
- Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies: Policy Experimentation
Ana Kozina Urška Štremfel Manja Veldin Maša Vidmar
- Well-being in schools
Maria Rasmusson Magnus Oskarsson Nina Eliasson Helene Dahlström
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.