session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
New Directions for Research on Inclusive Education: Exploring the field
04 SES 04 E
- 'Voicing' students with SEN/D: a study of secondary school experiences in England and Greece
Anthoula Kefallinou Andrew Howes
- New Look At Inclusion Research Through A Collection Of Innovative Social And Educative Practices
Ángeles Parrilla Teresa Susinos Carmen Gallego_Vega Begoña Martínez
- Understanding The Intersection Between Poverty, Attainment And Children’s Mental Health And Wellbeing: The Implications For Leadership, Policy and Practice
Joan Gaynor Mowat
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.