session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Delving into Inclusion: Research strategies and methodological options
04 SES 08 E
- Constant Reflection through Constant Comparison – Applying Aspects of Grounded Theory in Reflecting the Researcher’s Role in International Comparative Research Processes
Margarita Bilgeri (Schiemer) Michelle Proyer Michaela Kramann
- Inquiry-reflection processes in inclusive research. Issues that emerge from the experience of a team of co-researchers with intellectual disability
Susana Rojas Ignacio Haya
- Intersectionality: Researching Inclusively with Minority Families
- The Social Stratification Of The 'Dyslexic' Label In The UK And Its Impact On Dyslexic Individuals
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.