session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inside the Inclusive Classroom: Analysing teachers’ roles and practices
04 SES 09 D
- About the Construction of Participating but Incapable Students. An Ethnographic Study of Teaching Practices in German Inclusive Classes
- Teachers Role Developing Inclusive Learning Community
- Differentiation For Inclusive Education: Whence The Confusion?
Ilektra Spandagou Linda J. Graham Kate de Bruin
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.