session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Individualising Educational Interventions for Marginalised and at Risk Students
04 SES 16 D
- Collaboration Between Schools and Social Services: Co-Designing a Child-Based Care Plan for Children with Special Rights
Diego Di Masi
- The Inclusion Of Students With Educational Fragilities: Results From A Quanti-Qualitative Explorative Research
Alessia Bevilacqua Claudio Girelli
- How Can Participatory And Emancipatory Diagnostics Be Used To Support Pupils’ Educational Decisions In Inclusive Settings?
Cathrin Reisenauer Sabine Gerhartz-Reiter
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.