session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European perspectives on including forced migrants into teacher training, (non-)formal schooling and work Part 3
04 SES 17 B
Symposium continued from 04 SES 16 B
- Part III: Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European Perspectives on Including Forced Migrants into Teacher Training, (Non-)Formal Schooling and Work
Wayne Veck Heike de Boer Daniela Merklinger Sanja , Grbić Dragan Vesić . . Tünde Kovács Cerovic Lani Florian
- Migrant children: Social and cultural integration & language learning in informal learning situations
Heike de Boer Daniela Merklinger
- Peer Relationships Between Refugee and Domicile Students in Schools
Sanja , Grbić Dragan Vesić Tünde Kovács Cerovic
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.