session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Student Teachers' ICT Competencies / coding
16 SES 17 A
- Coding Without (Age)Limits? Experiences With BBC Micro:Bit In Primary School
Balazs Czekman Jozsef Kiss
- A proposal for training in digital competencies of future teachers in Catalonia
Joan-Anton Sánchez-Valero Sara Carrasco Segovia Alejandra Bosco Cristina Alonso Cano
- Enhancing student teachers’ digital learning knowledge and skills: An exploration of the integration of digital technology into an initial teacher education programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.