session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
The Role of Language and Family Characteristics for Mathematics and Science Achievement: Family characteristics and educational aspirations
09 SES 07 C JS
Joint Paper Session, NW 09, NW 14 and NW 24
- The Relationship Between STEM School Achievement And STEM Out-Of-School Activities: Possible Role Of Family Social Background And Students Gender
Ivan Dević Josip Burušić Toni Babarović Dubravka Glasnović Marija Šakić Velić Ina Reić Ercegovac
- Parents’ General Aspiration for Their Children’s Education and Students’ Objective Achievement in STEM Domain
Mara Šimunović Mirta Blažev Ivan Dević Dubravka Glasnović Gracin Ina Reić Ercegovac Josip Burušić
- Factors influencing selection of educational track in Slovenia – SES versus achievement in mathematics
Gasper Cankar Darko Zupanc
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.