session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
New Materialism in STEM Education
13 SES 13 A JS
Joint Symposium NW 13 and NW 27
- New Materialism in STEM Education
Hetherington Lindsay Hardman Mark Scantlebury Kathryn Otrel-Cass Kathrin n. n. Kerry Chappell Carol Taylor Wegerif Rupert Milne Catherine Hussenius Anita
- Making the Case for a Material-Dialogic Pedagogy for Practical Science
Hetherington Lindsay Hardman Mark Wegerif Rupert
- Entangling Matter and Gender in the Teaching and Learning of Chemistry
Scantlebury Kathryn Milne Catherine Hussenius Anita
- Lifeworld story of rocks in a New Zealand primary science classroom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.