session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Digital Technology in School: Designing large scale interventions and corresponding research Part 1
16 SES 16 C JS
Joint Symposium NW 16 and NW 27 to be continued in 16 SES 17 C JS
- Digital Technology in School: Designing Large Scale Interventions and Corresponding Research (Part 1)
Stefan Ting Graf Alexander F. Koch Jasna Tingle Jeppe Bundsgaard Ane Qvortrup
- Constraints in Technology Instruction and a Practical Approach to Resolve Pedagogical Implementation Problems
Alexander F. Koch
- Three Interventions in Comparison - Between Autonomy and Agency
Stefan Ting Graf
- Developing Digitally Mature Schools in Croatia
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.