session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
EMI and Beyond: Planning international curricula in higher education for multilingual and multicultural contexts Part 1
22 SES 07 F JS
Joint Symposium NW 22 and NW 31 to be continued in 22 SES 08 F JS
- EMI and Beyond: Planning International Curricula in Higher Education for Multilingual and Multicultural Contexts. Part 1
Lynn Mastellotto Jemma Prior Fiona Dalziel Olivia Mair Francesca Costa Joana Duarte
- EMI at an Italian University: Lecturers, Learners and Landscapes
- Multimodal Analysis of Academic Micro Teaching in the Italian Context
Olivia Mair Francesca Costa
- The Bananarama Principle: Negotiation in the Language Classroom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.