Network: 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Wednesday, 2019-09-04, 13:30-15:00, Room: VMP 9 - Room A411, Chair: Klaus Rummler
- Balancing Closeness and Openness. Peer Review Processes in Open Journals.
- Criteria and Strategies of Student Teachers to Deal with Teaching Material from the Internet about Refugees
- High Responsibility: The Ethics of Researching a MOOC about Research Ethics
- Identifying Light and Blind Spots of Quantitative Educational Research by Analysing a Theoretical Framework of Schooling and Instruction
- Research project “Open Access in Vocational Education and Training Research”
Christian Swertz Alessandro Barberi
Alison Fox Jim Askham Rachel Tunstall
Laura Getz Karin Langenkamp Bodo Rödel Kerstin Taufenbach Meike Weiland
12 SES 07 JS, Open Science In The European Educational Sciences Landscape: Activities And Challenges
Wednesday, 2019-09-04, 15:30-17:00, Room: VMP 9 - Room A411, Chair:
- Open Science in the European Educational Sciences Landscape: Activities and challenges
Klaus Rummler Sandra Hofhues Katarzyna Skzuta Christoph Schindler Michael Gessler Theo Hug
12 SES 08 JS, A Conversation on Academic Publishing and Academic Research and their Possible Interactions with Higher Education's Contribution to Education for Sustainability
Wednesday, 2019-09-04, 17:15-18:45, Room: VMP 5 - Room 2095, Chair: Lili-Ann Wolff
- A Conversation On Academic Publishing And Academic Research And Their Possible Interactions With Higher Education's Contribution To Education For Sustainability
Kerry Shephard Marco Rieckmann Jonas Andreasen Lysgaard Eleanor Christie Alan Reid
Thursday, 2019-09-05, 09:00-10:30, Room: VMP 8 - Room 205, Chair: Chista Nadimi
- Educational Research in the Digital Era: Possibilities and challenges
Chista Nadimi Lajos Somogyvári Stefanie Kollmann Stefan Cramme Lars Müller
Thursday, 2019-09-05, 12:10-13:20, Room: VMP 8 - Room 21, Chair: Christoph Schindler
- Network Meeting - NW 12
Thursday, 2019-09-05, 15:30-17:00, Room: VMP 8 - Room 21, Chair: Annika Wilmers
- Designing Ongoing Review Processes: Between Systematic Approaches and New Challenges
Annika Wilmers Carolin Anda Janice Tripney Marie Gaussel Johan Wallin
Thursday, 2019-09-05, 17:15-18:45, Room: VMP 8 - Room 21, Chair: Gianna Scharnberg
- Designing Multi-faceted Open Informational Ecosystems for Learning and Teaching
Johannes Hiebl Atezaz Ahmad Gianna Scharnberg Hendrik Drachsler Tamara Heck Tobias Hölterhof
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.