Policy, Politics and Practice: The ‘Fast Policy’ of Initial and Continuing Teacher Education
01 SES 14 A
- Policy, Politics and Practice: The ‘Fast Policy’ of Initial and Continuing Teacher Education
Rachel Jakhelln Ian Hardy Hannu Heikkinen Michaela Pörn Anette Olin Sally Windsor Viv Ellis
- Fast Policy effects and Continuing teacher learning in Australian and Nordic contexts [
Ian Hardy Hannu Heikkinen Rachel Jakhelln Sally Winsor
- Challenges of research-based teacher education in Finland and Norway
Rachel Jakhelln Michaela Pörn
- Challenging ‘Fast policy’: Continuing teacher learning through a Master Programme in Action research in Sweden
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.