session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Making and Subject Traditions
03 SES 01 A
- Curriculum Making and Subject Traditions: Curriculum Reforms in Social Studies and Physics and the Concept of Knowledge
Dominik Dvorak Ninni Wahlström Bettina Vogt Majella Dempsey Natalie O'Neill Maarten Pieters Robert Lingard Carl-Henrik Adolfsson Nienke Nieveen
- Making Social Studies in Standards-Based Curricula
Ninni Wahlström Bettina Vogt Carl-Henrik Adolfsson
- Hands-On, Minds-On: The Role of Factual and Procedural Knowledge in Teaching Practical Work in Upper Secondary Science Curriculum in Ireland
Majella Dempsey Natalie O'Neill
- Relation Between Intended and Implemented Curriculum: Looking for the Dynamics in Secondary Physics Education in the Netherlands Since 1970
Maarten Pieters Nienke Nieveen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.