session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Can Educational Knowledge Be Powerful? Part 2
03 SES 06 A
Symposium continued from 03 SES 04 A
- Can Educational Knowledge be Powerful? Addressing the Challenges in the Sociology of Educational Knowledge and Curriculum Theory (Part 2).
Jim Hordern Johan Muller Ursula Hoadley Zongyi Deng Gert Biesta . . Mark Priestley
- Are all Modalities of Educational Knowledge equally ‘Powerful’? South African Educational Knowledge and its Roots
Johan Muller Ursula Hoadley
- Constructing ‘Powerful’ Curriculum Theory
- Getting the Concepts Right: How much Evidence does Teaching need?
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.