session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Teachers as Policymakers in British Columbia, the Netherlands and Wales
03 SES 11 A
- Teachers as Policymakers: The Co-construction of National Curriculum Policy
Mark Priestley Samia Khan Nienke Nieveen Tom Crick Daniel Alvunger Elvira Folmer Sanne Tromp
- Teachers in the British Columbia curriculum-making and implementation process
- Profound Role of Teachers in Dutch National Curriculum Reform: Lessons Learned
Nienke Nieveen Elvira Folmer Sanne Tromp
- Co-construction of a National Curriculum: The Role of Teachers as Curriculum Policy Makers in Wales
Tom Crick Mark Priestley
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.