session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Implementation and Teachers' Roles
03 SES 16 A
- English Teachers’ Curriculum Implementation Approaches and Their Effect on Students’ Motivation and Learning
Gülçin Çeliker Ercan Zühal Çubukçu
- The Unexpected Roles of Research and Researchers in Large Scale School Improvement
Jan Håkansson Niclas Rönnström
- Curricular Flexibility Policies and Teacher Involvement in Curriculum Design in Portugal. What Should We Have Learned from the 2001 Reform?
Sílvia de Almeida
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.