session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning and Instruction: Practices and design
22 SES 01 A
- The Design Of Learning Centres In Universities: Between The Learning Outcomes And The Indeterminate Quality Of Studying Activities
- Project Pathumwan: A Prototype for Quality Education in Economics. Case Study and Analysis with the Hamburg Model of Learning Practice
Marc Casper Matthew H. Benton Anja Augsdörfer
- The Role of Instructional Designs in Students' Approaches to Learning
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.