session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning: Feedback and Students' Activities
22 SES 02 A
- The Influence Of Learning Conditions In Students’ Feedback Uptake. A Longitudinal Study
Cristina Mercader Anna Díaz-Vicario Georgeta Ion Aleix Barrera-Corominas
- Peer Assisted Learning: Evaluating Peer Leaders’ Experience In Supporting Students Learning In Maths
Elena Luchinskaya Galina Nilsson
- Threshold Concepts And Liminal Learning, Are We Talking About The Same Thing?
- Barriers to Student Active Learning in Higher Education
Katrine Nesje Kristin Børte Sølvi Lillejord
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.