session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation in Higher Education: Governance and Curriculum Development
22 SES 03 A
- Access to Health in Emergency Contexts: New Models of International Curriculum Development to Address Global Challenges
Helen Avery Monne Wihlborg Yahya Almualm Mohammed Almahfali Fanny Christou
- Governing higher education through incentivization? The case of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree study programme (2004-2017)
Marcelo Marques Mike Zapp Justin Powell
- Understanding Higher Education Internationalisation Governance: Comparing policy development and implementation across three cases
Sarah Fischer Sue Kilpatrick Si Fan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.