session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning: Employability & Diversity
22 SES 06 C
- Enabling Employability: Overcoming Barriers to Placement and Work-based Learning for Higher Education Students with Disabilities
David Thompson Stephanie Brewster
- Exploring The Impact Of Technology-Enhanced Learning Practices In Higher Education On Students With Specific Learning Difficulties
Astrid Coxon Fabio Arico Jeremy Schildt
- Diversity In University Teaching -Social Expectations In Media And Professional Discourses In Germany
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.