session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Imaginations and Identities in and of Higher Education
22 SES 04 D
- The Sociological Imagination: New Perspectives On Sustainability In Higher Education
- Academic Identities As Social Constructions: Reflecting About Implications of Changing Work Contexts in Higher Education
Mariana Gaio Alves
- Feasibilities Of Applying The Triple Helix Model To the Business University In Kazakhstan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.