session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Engagement and Educational Reform
22 SES 13 B
- Student Engagement and Student Learning Outcomes from an International Comparative Perspective
Byung Shik Rhee Rie Mori Byoungjoo Kim Jang Wan Ko Reiko Yamada Yuji Shirakawa
- Social Engagement of Higher Education Students on Charity Organizations. Comparative Perspective.
Emese Beáta Berei
- Educational Reforms and Changes in Recruitment of Initial Teacher Education – the Case of Hungary
Matild Sagi Marianna Szemerszki
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.