session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Employability of Researchers Inside and Outside Academia
22 SES 14 C
- Employability of Researchers Inside and Outside Academia
Karen E. Andreasen Annette Rasmussen Christine Teelken Andrea Galimberti Inge van der Weijden
- Title Case: Post-PhD careers - further prospects outside academia.
- Title Case: Disorienting dilemmas in transitions outside of Academia. A qualitative research on PhD graduates’ experiences.
- Title Case: Employed to do – or not to do – research. Career strategies among PhD graduates in Denmark
Annette Rasmussen Karen E. Andreasen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.