session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Asymmetric Higher Education Spaces and the Configuration of Work Related Aspirations of Mexican Undergraduate Students
22 SES 16 B
- Asymmetric Higher Education Spaces And The Configuration Of Work Related Aspirations Of Mexican Undergraduate Students
Lorenza Villa Lever Aurora Loyo Luis Antonio Mata Zúñiga Mery Hamuy Sutton
- Work Related Aspirations Among Male And Female Students With Different Interests Towards Postgraduate Studies
Lorenza Villa Lever
- The Facets Of Citizenship Of University Students In Mexico City
Aurora Loyo Brambila
- Processes Of Institutional Fragmentation In Mexico. Practices, And Aspirations Of Young Students With Different Social Origins In Asymmetric University Spaces
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.