session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Currriculum Development in Higher Education
22 SES 14 A
- Psychology Students’ Journey through the Research Methods Curriculum: Insights from One Qualitative and One Longitudinal Study
Rosa Leino Anna Doering Mark Gardner Tina Cartwright
- The Changing Rationales for Implementing Research into the Curriculum at a University of Applied Sciences
Indira Day Didi Griffioen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.