session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
PISA and Education Governance
23 SES 01 A
- Reference Societies, PISA and the Parliamentary Debates on Education Reform in Portugal
Íris Santos Jaakko Kauko
- PISA for Whom? The OECD’s PISA4U And The Reconstitution Of The Teaching Expert
- PISA and Literacy Concept: Analyse of the Centrality of Literacy as the Main Operative Concept in Student Assessment
Carla Galego Sandra Canário António Teodoro
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.