session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Choice in Education
23 SES 03 B
Faculty of Law - Room 10
- School choice, Private providers and Differentiated Mobilities in Swedish Metropolitan School Markets - Exploring through a Counterfactual Approach
- School Choice in the Public School System
- ‘Choice’ in Complex Education and Training Landscapes: a spatial and choice-set methodology for analysing post-secondary transitions of English ‘Lower Attainers’
Stephanie Thomson Sanne Velthuis Ruth Lupton Lorna Unwin
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.